If you are curious about the questions asked during the Death Over Pizza gathering, look no further! I’ve added them below. Enjoy.
Discussion: What defines a “full life”?
Discussion: What would you do if you had one day to live? What do your answers say about your values, convictions, soul….
1. How would you describe me?
2. How would you describe my essence in one word?
3. Do any songs remind you of me?
4. Have I taught you anything?
5. What do you think you will remember most about me? What would be my legacy?
Break – Break – Break Break – Break – Break
Discussion: Do you want an end-of-life gathering? If so, what do you call it?
6. Do any of you want to speak at my end-o-life service?
7. I will be cremated. Would people like to dispose of their own bit of ashes?
8. Would any of you want to attend my cremation?
Discussion: What happens when you die? When, what, and who do your opinions come from?
9. What will people miss about me?
10. Do you have any memorable moments that involve me?
Discussion: When does the transition from “I will die” to “I am dying” happen?