That Annoying Stamp

one oncologist doctor of mine places a stamp on my schedule that says “Tentative Schedule Only”.  Frustrating? You bet cha! I’m not sure how many times my schedule has changed in the last few days. So far, it feels countless. Why can’t they wait until things are firmed up before I end up with it? I hear that Monday I will get a final schedule. That will be nice or I will scream with all my might, WTF!?!?

A few significant moments have taken place over the last few weeks.

Roughly 30 staples were plucked from my brains left side wound. Kind of icky if you ask me.

I made it through my 3rd brain mold making.  Another grand moment.

I hope Monday all SW’s and my questions get answered to our satisfaction before radiation begins later in the week. Pretty, pretty, please to whoever is listening…

This entry was posted in Treatment Plans and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to That Annoying Stamp

1. Holly Pruett says:

Adding my pretty please to yours, KW & SW. For answers, relief, and that you feel – even without those – well loved.

2. DearMaizie says:

Your spirit is amazing. Hang in there!

3. nmgleason says:

Good grief. My prayers are with you and your team. Praying for a long term plan soon. XXOO nancy

Sent from my iPad

4. marcia wieneke says:

Kimmy, I hope they get your schedule right, and get that radiation going, you have been through so much. My prayers are for your team to get going and to get you well. I hope that all this will soon be behind for you and SW and you can come to Saginaw to see Uncle Jerry and myself and get reunited with some of your cousins, Love to you Aunt Marcia

5. Jamie says:

Kimmy- I can only imagine how difficult and incredibly frustrating this situation must be for you both! If you want a distraction, text me and I’d love to come grab a cup of tea, lunch, whatever with you. You are stronger than you know!!

6. Mark Hawkins says:

Shouldn’t be that hard to schedule ahead?!? Keep your chin up and be persistent. Best of luck this week, positive thoughts coming your way! Take care. Mark

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018, 5:04 PM Aquarius vs. Cancer wrote:

> kimmywink posted: “one oncologist doctor of mine places a stamp on my > schedule that says “Tentative Schedule Only”. Frustrating? You bet cha! > I’m not sure how many times my schedule has changed in the last few days. > So far, it feels countless. Why can’t they wait until thi” >

7. Sounds like we are both having a time right now. Sending love!

Dear Lord, no wonder you stepped away from blogging. You are so strong and admired.😘❤️

9. Shannon says:

Hope your schedule got nailed down! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Shannon

Schedule got nailed down enough…Just enough though. It is very difficult when your brain zaps require a particular machine and that one, very costly gizmo, costs a lot to get it repaired. Must learn to roll with it I suppose…xoxo Kim

10. katyjack6 says:

Sweet, strong, funny, feisty lady! I’m so glad your words and memories are with you and flowing! And glad that Dawn sent the link to this blog. I will be following and cheering you on through this. And sending big, big love your way as you navigate it all. Thank you for sharing your world with us. Love, Your writing buddy.