Side Effects – After One Week

I started taking RO5424802 Thursday, February 27th, slightly over one-week ago. People have been inquiring about side effects.  Are you ready for this? Here goes…

So far I’ve been experiencing:photo-93

None.

Nada.

Zilch.

Zero.

I’ll find out in a few months if this magic pill is working.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Side Effects – After One Week

1. Paula says:

No side effects sounds wonderful!! Hoping for great results. Love, Ms Paula

2. Tori says:

Nothing?!? Amazing!!! That’s so fabulous! But admit it, you miss the trippy Xalkori visuals. 😉
    I’m so happy for you! I hope you have a fantastic response.

Tori

3. Mark Hawkins says:

No side effects is great! I hope it’s working hard behind the scenes!

4. Cathy says:

That’s awesome news, Kim! 🙂

5. tammycarmona says:

Gotta love that! I hope it lasts! I started my new med yesterday. Let’s hope I’m as lucky! 🙂

6. Kelly says:

This is great news!

7. Tammy says:

Sweet. You can eat lots at lunch!!!

8. liz says:

you are so lucky you get to take yours with food!

9. Hello Kim, let me dive right in, about your new drug, does this have the ability to shrink small brain mets? Today we received devastating news about my girlfriend’s discovery. Crizotinib has been working wonderfully for 5 months keeping her lung cancer at bay but an MRI yesterday confirmed 15 new brain mets. Her oncologist wants her to immediately start full brain radiation. Is that her only option?

hope you’re ok, miss reading your posts, gwendolyn