Marching Along

The trial has begun!  I feel much satisfaction knowing that I’m on a drug that has the potential to work in both body and brain.  Will it work in mine?  Yes!  How long? Forever!

I’m pretty certain my expectations are a tad high.  I’m fine with that.  Isn’t there some kind of saying about shooting for the moon and accepting landing on a star?  That’s what I’m doing.

Go go gadget RO5424802!

photo-92

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Marching Along

1. GWENDOLYN says:

LOVE YOU

2. bettyfm says:

Best wishes, Kim! (I’m Michael’s mom)

3. That is wonderful Kim!!!!!

4. Tori says:

Great to hear! What are side effects like? I hope the drug is easy on you and tough on the cancer.
    Best of luck!
    Tori

I’m holding out a week before I make any bold (aka: public) statements about my side effects. I hate eating my own words…or worse, throwing them up. 🙂

5. craigblower says:

Kim, watching how you do and hope things go well. We are all in this together. In fact, I recently had coffee from someone visiting San Diego from Portland. He is in the same boat as all of us. You may want to hook up (no, not that way :0) with him. Here is his blog: http://dannscancerchronicles.blogspot.com/

Take care.

Craig Blower (craigblower.wordpress.com)

6. Arrin Crain says:

Hey Kim – sending out a big shout out to you!! Let’s hear it for Chugai!! From what I’ve heard you will have more energy than you did on Xalkori. I expect great things for you on this. Fingers crossed, mom will start the same trial in a couple of weeks.

Hugs,
    Arrin

Chugai, Roche, Genetech who ever they are! The whole selling drugs to different companies is so confusing!
      I wish your mom well on this new drug. 🙂

7. grayconnections says:

Best hopes for a great response, Kim!