Two of Three – Done!

The second home project, constructing a fountain out of a flower pot is done.  I’m quite happy with it.

Kimmy's fountain

It was much easier to build than I thought it would be.  Finding the elements I wanted to show off in the right size, color, and style was much more challenging.  I ran around town to several (times ten) shops before I found the perfect items.  I am quite fussy.  That could have something to do with it.

For the most part I’ve not been up to anything exciting.  I’ve not been feeling particularly great or particularly bad.  So-so has been the norm.

Now, a short and sweet video: fountain at work. It’s a wonderful addition to my morning coffee.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Two of Three – Done!

1. Mark Hawkins says:

Being fussy seems to pay off nicely for you … beautiful fountain, Tammy Cleys as BFF and SW! Could you pick some numbers for me and purchase a Power Ball ticket before 7:00 PM this Wed. ? I will gladly pay you back on the 27th!

Take care and keep being fussy! Mark H.

listening to the fountain makes me have to go potty…..xoc

xoc? sorry xox

4. naomits says:

I can picture it now- a sunny yet still a bit cool Portland summer morning, delicious coffee, and a beautiful, bubbling fountain. The fact that you made it with your own two hands would compound the happiness of the moment! Very nice and thanks for sharing.

Best, Naomi

5. Valerie says:

how calming! great sounds. I am totally inspired too.

6. Tammy says:

It is a wonderful fountain. Very tranquil. I have had half the components for a fountain for a year now. If I bring good wine, will you help me with mine??

7. Paula says:

Isn’t it wonderful to feel good enough for even a little while to get some projects completed??!!
    Paula B

I’m impressed both with the fountain AND that you posted a video of it on your blog… oh, and that you HAVE a blog! 😉 The luddite in me is in awe. xoxo

9. Pingback: She’s Crafty… | Aquarius vs. Cancer