You’re such a good little pill, Crizotinib!

For 14 months now Crizotinib has been working for me.  At last Tuesdays CT performance review she received an exceeds expectations rating.

For the most part she arrives on time each and every day.  Although, she has missed a few days of work- no call/no show.  I take responsibility for this as she relies on me for transportation.

Celebratory beer at noon thirty

Keep up the good work Crizotinib!

Generally, she works well with others.  I occasionally assign partners for her to work with.  The most reliable is Mr Imodium, who successfully keeps her from disrupting others.

Criz, as she likes to be called, performs consistently well and has now for 14 full months.  This is unusual for the line of work she is in.  I am pleased to have a long-term relationship with her.  I wish for it to continue, along this same path, for many more months.

Next evaluation will take place in 12-weeks.

This entry was posted in Test Results and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to You’re such a good little pill, Crizotinib!

1. Jamie says:

Happy, happy! 🙂

pretty photo – also like the hat. and happy she’s working! have a nice weekend!

3. Paula B says:

It’s so good to see a smile! I, too, love your hat. Here’s hoping Criz keeps doing amazing things for you. I know the last year + have not been easy. Know that you are loved and thought of often.

wonderful news

I’m very happy. Feeling very lucky. Still, can’t get rid of the thoughts that many of the people sitting next to me in the oncology waiting room got the opposite news. It’s a tough time of year for growth.

Yes, my results were mixed last week, lungs and chest are clear but MRI of brain showed activity around the old tumor site, and possibly in the fluids of the brain. Sounds silly but, I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop [remission for a year] and now that it has, I don’t feel nearly as anxious as I was. Trusting in Gods will for me and hoping the docs have options for me.

6. Jules says:

So glad to hear it! Super, cute hat!

7. Patrick says:

Great news! It also looks like Criz works well with a Guinness? 🙂

Patrick

She does! You’re so observant.

Since the radiation my throat does not tolerate bubbles or fizzy things so well. Dark smooth beer goes down easy. Of course, in moderation.