Last night I went to see a movie with 6 friends.
Out of the 7 of us:
- Ages are: 34, 35, 37, 37, 40, 40, and 41.
- 4 are female and 2 are male.
- The highest level of education for 4 is bachelor degree; for 2 is master’s degree; for 1 is PhD.
- 5 went rock climbing before the movie.
- 3 rode their bike to the movie.
- 3 have run half-marathons and 2 more have run marathons.
- 2 have been diagnosed with cancer.
Educated people get cancer. Athletic people get cancer. Young people get cancer.
It would be wise to support organizations who fund research for this disease. You never know if or when it will happen to you.